Tuesday, April 01, 2003

yippy skippies and product placements

I am wearing my black skirt and my red turtleneck to celebrate the impending White Stripes release. I would go out and buy it today, but it's April 1st, so I'm afraid I'd open it up and it'd be a "Frampton Comes Alive" CD.

A comment from one of my GRE students: "Leah was well-prepared, professional and explained all the Kaplan material concisely and clearly. I would highly recommend her to anyone taking the course."

This almost convinces me that I do not completely suck as a teacher. Not quite, but almost.

Also, if you are not completely worried about killing EVERY SINGLE GERM IN YOUR HOUSE, but just want to clean up the dust and scum, I highly recommend the Method line of cleaners and dish soap. They smell lovely and don't leave me all sick like other cleaners do. They're a little more expensive, but even the bottles look nice enough to leave out! They make me want to clean. Anyone who knows me even a little knows that they must be amazing to do that. Go to methodhome.com and check this shit out.