Friday, January 19, 2007

Sweater a Month/Knit Update

I have no pictures right now because my computer's busted and JZ took his camera with him out of town, so it's a text-only update.

Hourglass Sweater from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts: I have precious little to go on this one, actual-knitting-wise. A couple more rows on the yoke, the turning row for the hem, a few more rows there, and then it's on to the finishing, which mainly entails hemming everything.

Man's Raglan Zip-Up: I'm on the 2nd sleeve, after which it's the yoke. And... I also need to get around to buying the zipper to sew into it, but I'm waiting to block it out before I do that.

Angora pullover: Stopped working on this to focus on the first two, so still about 4" into the first side.

Many, many other projects: Pretty much same as I was (aka, did nothing on them this week).

I'll be going to a movie marathon tomorrow, and will then be going to a BIG movie marathon the weekend after that, so I'm going to try to crank out some easy projects while there.